Dr Piotr Kaczmarek, dental surgeon, specialist in implant dentistry
- diplomate of the University René Descartes Paris V in implantology and implant prosthetics, 2003
- Graduated with honors at the Medical University of Warsaw in 1999
- during the studies, clinical internship in the department of prostethic dentistry of Guy’s Hospital, of the University of London.
- after studies, double scholarship in the Hospitals of Paris – clinical internship in the department of maxillofacial surgery in Beaujon hospital and in the department of implantology of Tenon hospital in Paris; clinical internship in the department of periodontology of the University Paris VII
- training internship in the department of prosthetic dentistry of the Medical University of Warsaw
- he trained dentists in implant surgery in Poland and abroad. In 2003 he trained a group of French dentists in Paris in intraosseus anaesthesia. He also acted as speaker during an important implantology conference in Paris.
- he regularly participates in many trainings worldwide: University of Bern, in Switzerland, University of Los Angeles (UCLA), University of New York, University of South Carolina, USA but also numerous international conferences: Paris, Nice, Phoenix in Arizona, Stockholm, San Antonio in Teksas, Athens, Dusseldorf, Genoa, Budapest, Dublin, Tokyo, Orlando in Florida, Barcelona, Madrid, Lyon, etc.
- author of several articles et translations for dentistry magazines, made also simultaneous translations during dental conferences from French.
For appointment or to ask a question:
- phone +48 607 290 608 (in English or French)
- e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
m – in English or French